User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    K, I'm just gonna blurt out what needs fixing as I read here: Cut down on the description of your character. No one wants to read two paragraphs of physical ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Sellswords

    Once Piper had heard the news that the Princesses were leaving, she immediately went to find Cedrick or Lennel. She wished to help escort the Princesses. Who knows who could ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    Wow. Great piece. Brilliant first stanza. I loved the rhythm of this, and just the feel. You've got style. ;) I've got nothing to complain about! Keep writing! ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadows

    Shadows Oh attractive shadow, how your cool blue hues tempt me. Your cool, refreshing puddles seem so inviting, but who knows what lurks in the dark depths of your mysterious ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds 5

    Happy Christmahanukwanzaakah! *is about two months late, but oh well* Bertha! XD Oh Em Gee's! My eyes! *trips over chatspeeks and grammatical airors* Ary- er Erago- um... what?! Aw, she ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds 4: The Lands of Crayolla

    TWO shift keys! Hoorah! We are saved! ACKERWITCHIENESSLY? That's a lot of dollars... I wish I had half of those dollars... these make me talk silly. Aww... sad. Chinese knock-offs ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds 3

    All the iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's burn my eyes. *cries* Ants, Bugtopia... goal-den crayon eatery... P.P.S You are one funny 100 year old man. O.o

    Mar 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds Two

    I- I'm crying! *wipes tears* I want a Goal-den crayon too, how silly. (scientific name Draco Clamarius ) good repitition my silly friend. ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds: A Highly Experimental Piece of Writing

    I like your modern-art/writing style! Very um... stylish! Lay-ond of Cra-yons... it sounds like something my brother and his friends whould write if they were this brilliant. "You tricky-WICKYNESS! No

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    Yeah, where'd Pat go. >( I'm super-excited though! I wanna order it! :D I hope there's another one though so I can submit to that. ^_^ I missed the first ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I have a word problemo

    Man, you're having some word issues aren't you Gweny. Yeah, it's just a tennis ball machine. I did a year of tennis and that's all we called it. ;) ~Yoyo ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The dancing letters!

    Indeed! :D That was entertaining. Nate or someone was also wreaking havoc in the chat at that time too. :p

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lupe is Leaving

    Ack me too Layleun!!! I'm doing stage crew for a play this week as well, but I'll still find a way to come on here. XD I'm just a tricky ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: "Don't look at me"

    Great story indeed! I think everyone has pretty much covered everything that needed any fixing. This was really good though. Sad that schools have to see such brilliance as threatening. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    Cool! Great imagery. And the rhyming is decent as well. Great job overall! I hope to see you post some more in the future! Welcome to the YWS! :D ~Yoyo ...

    Mar 2, 2008


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon