User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • WRFF Archive Re: 100 Reviews in *collective gasp* 111 Days???

    Good luck Ari! We'll all miss you. As far as critiques go! These two are lonely. ;) Thanks! *huggle* Circus Pirates: Circus Pirates ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 2

    *continued from Part 1 * Circus Pirates - Part 2 I awoke hours later in the bunk. I remembered where I was and groggily swung my legs over the edge ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Spitball

    Haha! This is a really cute short poem! I like it! No complaints. :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Concerto for Flute

    Oh lovely! Hooray flutes! Great use of musical terms in there, though I haven't even heard of half of them. XD The only thing I think would sound better would ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jars of Stars

    Jars of Stars Tonight you brought down so many stars for me, I needed an umbrella. These shiny specks of light in a jar are better than one thousand fireflies ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Poetry Nomination Thread

    Best Poem Overall Best Poem in Each Category --Dramatic Poetry - When We Walked by GingerLizzy --Lyric Poetry --Narrative Poetry --Other Poetry Best Metaphor in a Poem Best Metaphor in ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blind eyes

    as i twirled and twirled it, feeling the slow vibration That is a really awkward line break and it does nothing for the poem. Other than that and some capitalization ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Sellswords

    Piper heard the elf Thomas say from next to her, "We should go look for him." "Where?" she asked, looking at him. "Hey, don't let the princess hear," he said. ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Master, my Lover.

    First of all, put a space between wour paragraphs. It's easier to read then. Typo: "...sitting with their elbows on the tabletop, gazing into glasses of beer that they didn’t ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: untitled (or THAT STUPID A**HOLE)

    Ouch. That's a painful poem. I mean, you feel the pain of the writer. I hope this really didn't happen to you. If it did, I am truly sorry. *hugs* ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Edited! I hope you enjoy it! :D ~Yoyo 8) Circus Pirates - Part 1 My name is Isabella Bailey and I am running away. I have lived with my brother ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeah, I could've sworn Wolf was Gwen... you guys look almost identical. O.O Makes sense that you'd be cousins though. :lol:

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A First Attempt

    O.O Jabby! This is freaking brilliant! I must say, if this poem says what you feel about poetry now, you are utterly and completely wrong about yourself, because I swear, ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bag of Green Grapes

    Bag of Green Grapes Ploo! number. forty two two PLU #4022 It was written on a bag of green grapes and that's how I read it. I thought it sounded ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It all comes back to you

    I don't know what it was about this, but I really love it. Hm. Very affective. ~Yoyo

    Mar 4, 2008


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy