User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Other Poetry Re: Lovers and a Pretty Song

    Listen to this song as you read for my full intended effect. Lovers and a Pretty Song When you hear a pretty song, it’s like getting an unexpected hug from ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Conceptual Feeling

    Very good flow, and very interesting ideas behind each one. I may not agree with all of them, but as you said, abstracts always change, so I can't really criticize ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Flowery Fishbowl Poetry

    Flowery Fishbowl Poetry Caught within a dream, repeating thoughts swirling around eddies like a lost fish swimming in circles, stuck in his fishbowl. These ideas want to control me, but ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cotton Yarn Friendship

    Thank you June for the wonderful review! :) ~Yoyo 8)

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cotton Yarn Friendship

    Cotton Yarn Friendship Once long ago there was a chain, thread through our hearts, connecting us together. Our emotions, dragged through brick walls; so in sync, that every feeling reverberated ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to My Fellow Bus Riders

    Ode to My Fellow Bus Riders We are all strangers thrown together to journey down the same road. Yet all different, no one knowing the other, we are all the ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Miscellaneous Re: Five Parts to a Successful Piece of Art

    Five Parts to a Successful Piece of Art Part One – Simplicity You want your main subject to be your main focus. Basically, don’t clutter your composition with unnecessary objects. ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)

    Wheeee! I take pictures! *snap snap* ^_^

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Second Volume

    Does it have to be from 2008 or can it have been posted in 2007? Thanks! ~Yoyo 8)

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Get A Free YWS Sticker! (updated with pictures)

    Erm, I sent my envelope a looooong time ago and haven't gotten anything. Did you run out? :/ ~Yoyo 8)

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What's Better?

    Loyal Pat fan here, sorry. ~Yoyo 8)

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Forms

    Soul Forms I am the soul-supporter, here to comfort your mighty spirit as you rise to the future greatness that is coming for you. You say my soul is wonderful ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shreds

    Shreds My heart strings tugs as I remember you. Why is it I can only write my poetry in the peak of the moments of falling in love with you? ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I just realized that there's ten days til NaNo and I have NO plot ideas whatsoever. I kind of freaked out just a little bit. Okay, it was more like ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    Woot for college high-speed Ethernet and wireless. ^_^ Really depends where my laptop is... but it's all high-speed either way. ~Yoyo 8)

    Oct 6, 2008


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky