User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Little.angelfire will be absent for a while

    Aw... that's depressing. Well you can convery her messages for us right? *whispers about laf* Teeheehee... kidding. XD Anyways, we'll miss her! ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Thanks JFW! That's really helpful for me. ^_^ I'll look over it again in a few days (to let my mind get off it) and try your suggestion with making ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Wacom tablet, right?? I is using one of those right now... *plays around with pen*. Cool things, them. XD Gwen, I am supposedly named "Colter" after a YWP NaNo joke........... ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pianissimo

    "There was a letter placed on the grand piano. The note, wrinkled from many openings, was addressed to [s]a[/s] the young man sitting at the bench." The cut from the ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Thanks guys! And Mike, continue into Chapter 2 and you'll see they arent' exactly pirates. ;) It's called Cahpter 2 for a reason. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Well you're gorgeous Gwen. ^_^ *snatches tablet back* Mine.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Happy St. Patty's Day guys! I just thought I'd show off my tie and sparkly shamrock sticker! XD And check it out! There's the Chat in the background! Yay! *feels ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 2

    Thanks again guys! I'll definitely get working on your suggestions. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Thanks everyone! Especially hekate and Heather. :D That's very helpful and I thing I'll use your first suggestion on reworking the beginning of that Heather. Thanks. :) I'll try to ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Words

    Oh yay! Cool! I like it. Good luck with your open mic thingie! I SO agree with this. Numbers are just lame in comparison to words. ^_^ Words = Life. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 Cute, but kind of cheeky...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    I can fix that! Here's my neglected story: Circus Pirates 1 Circus Pirates 2 Good luck, and thanks! :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ apparently has mad hats... < is reviving this thread made of awesomeness v will conform and help me bring this back to life!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm in Love #4

    First entry, sixth paragraph: "...only going to come to documents." Should it be, come DO documents? Second entry, first line, "get here" I think you meant. "Do you sustain the ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Question For Those Who Get Tons Of Snow

    When they say dozens of feet, they're typically talking about what has fallen over the course of the winter so far. I know in the UP (upper peninsula) of Michigan, ...

    Mar 13, 2008


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig