User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Re: 6,000 posts

    Well, congrats Suz! Keep going! I think we need those purple stars now, don't you? :lol: *mumbles something about posting more* Rawrgahsnufflegrump... *shuffles off*

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Probably got fat from Easter candy. < Didn't get any Easter candy. v Is daydreaming/is on Spring Break.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    TYWC = The Young Writer's Club, predacessor to YWS and where many orginial members of the YWS came from. See the link in Nate's post. ;)

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Joe - Gorgeous! Wozzy - Like guitars much? XD Gadi. - T-I-double guh-er! Jacko - Yay Journal! Nice glasses. ^^ Areida - Gorgeous, as always. ^_^ Italy looks wonderful! weekend_warrior ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Excuse To Party: 1000+ Posts In One Day

    Hooray! Glad to have helped! This is certainly exciting. And I'm glad the quality is still here. ^_^ We're creating a legacy!! :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    Cool. I really liked the imagery in this. I may not have understood it, but not all poetry is meant to be understood. Interesting. Keep writing! ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: October Cries

    Hahaha! I really liked this! Being read out of season for me, it really does remind me of marching season. I thini it was reasonably well executed! Keep writing! ;) ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Easter Dinner, Dono Style

    I love it. XD I must admit.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ has a really cool avatar < is a girl ;) and yes, in a good mood v is a boy!! *le gasp*

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Chloe: The plasma with the ship's directory, and some nice steel bolts, the only remainders of Earth. *sigh* Iza: A porthole and a Hanson's Circus poster. Edric: Many grand things. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This is the beginning of the end. Well, now that I think about it... that could either be a really bad or a really bad line. Basically depending on how ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you asking the right question?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS is the cause of global warming!

    *thrusts ring up next to Layleun's* Water!!! :D

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is totally right!! < itching to check FB now... -__- v will help to slap me if i do ^_^

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Awah! Bear you're so cute! Though that towel in the background is the same color as your shirt and if you look at it right it gives you a weird ...

    Mar 22, 2008


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson