User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scrapbook

    Aww. I love how you wrapped it up with the fairy-tale glue thing again at the end. The rhyme scheme was flawless and just lovely. I just feel that the ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Google turns out the lights

    If you read the thing Google provided on why their page was black and you want to keep thier page black now, you can use http://www.blackle.com. It's the same thing ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 4

    Sweeney! You're supposed to wait until Part 5 to find out "who/what" Landon is. ;) But no worries, Part 5 is on its way. :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bella's Block

    Yeah, I'd crop it so all the distracting stuff on the sides are gone. But I love how everything looks so silvery and shiny! ^_^ And I love, love, LOVE ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 4

    *continued from Part 3 * Circus Pirates - Part 4 “Well, I’ll watch the helm,” Kross said to Henry. “I was a Captain’s mate when I was a younger lad. ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    (Whoops! Mine was for ~Volant~'s post. ^_^) ^ misspelled "mispell" < will not misspell anything except for the above, which was intentional v will double check their spelling now

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: *head/desk*

    I think this might fit better in a blog. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (revised)

    This is good! I like it. It's kind of bland in some places, but that's kind of how journals are. It's at least interesting enough to keep following the story, ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 3

    Thank you Jabby and Heather! ^^ I made most of your fixes, but I would like to point out, Heather, that Fat Men were actually quite a popular and common ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Congrats To The Griffin!

    Hooray! Go Grif! Nice job. ^_^ *noddlenod*

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Painting Sonata

    Hey! Welcome to the YWS! This is a great piece and as everyone else has pointed out, wonderful imagery. You're really got a knack. I hope you stick around! :) ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Flow of Thunder

    The Flow of Thunder don't play outside the flow of thunder. carrying mysteries, they had forgotten me. she held out her hand and I looked once more, me, remotely possessed ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 3

    *continued from Part 2 * Circus Pirates - Part 3 As Angie came on deck into the full sunlight, the voice called again, angrily, “Where did those two lazy, weaseling ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: They Come and They Go.

    This is waaaay to short and cliche to be much at all. Sorry to be so harsh, but scrap this one or add a LOT more to it. If you ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My man

    Clever. I liked the italization of "was" in the last line. It really drives the point home. But the rest is sort of "blah." Take the other's adivce, but keep ...

    Mar 26, 2008


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.