User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Other Poetry Re: A Sonnet to My Moose

    A Sonnet to My Moose A courtship with my antlered friend, this, my love at first sight. I know my obsession won’t end. I prevent it with all my might. ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 6

    Hehe, thank you for your wonderful reviews Jabby. You're very helpful. As the writer, I can't find all those little, obvious mistakes, so I really thank you for pointing them ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 6

    *continued from Part 5 !* Circus Pirates - Part 6 Inside, there was the largest room I had seen thus far on my earlier “tour” of the ship. There was ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Gwen, sorry to say but this isn't your Myspace page. It's getting kind of annoying to have fifteen pictures of you on every page of this thread. Not to be ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy!

    Actually, getting a page isn't that hard, if you do actualy script spacing. Plus it's mostly dialogue, so each lite could have as little as three words on it three ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: March 2008 aka Somebody Spiked The Punch (Stats)

    Woohoo for the US being the numer one country! And I'm claiming Chicago as mine for the Top 10 Cities! (I live closest to it sooo... yah. *dances* Yay for ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Saint Is Not A Poet

    Hahaha! Nice job Saint. I think Suz already pretty much killed it, so I won't comment, other than to say I loved it. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 5

    *continued from Part 4 !* Circus Pirates - Part 5 “Landon!” Henry said. The chimpanzee holding Angie’s hand let go and ran across the deck on all fours while screeching ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy!

    Hey guys! Some of you have shown some interest in writing during April. Well, NaNo doesn't come until November (duh) but NaNoWriMo now has a sister project in April called ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    Guys, if you want to write in April, there's Script Frenzy which started yesterday (April 1st) and goes to the end of April. You can write a screen or stage ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When you feel.

    Yay! Short poems! I love short poems. This was nice. I liked the idea, and the image you conveyed, however small it is. Cute! I have no complaints! Nice job ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a small tear

    Hi! Welcome to the YWS! Please check your poems for simple spelling, capitalization, and grammar before you post them. The same rules apply to poetry as to prose. There were ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Kitty's NaPoWriMo Thread

    I like this one! And wow, good luck. What's your goal, 50k words a month on poetry form? You could go an EPIC!! *faints* I'd go crazy. As before, good ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Suz! I have that NaNo shirt!!! :D *dances* Hooraaaaay NaNo '06! ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Star Shine, Shine Bright.

    And how proud I was when you saw it And smiled at me, as though I made light itself. Favorite lines right there. ^_^ Lovely poem! Good imagery and cute ...

    Mar 31, 2008


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor