User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Awah! It's so adorably cute! Nice shading. ^_^

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: No! It's mine!

    Awww! Cute style Chiko! Make me want to do a chat comic... *ponders*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Le Ballet VolĂ©

    Ewwww... I love it! XDI love the first stanza, but the second one is hard to understand. Maybe it's meant to be that way? But it just doesn't make as ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Girly and petit, dark blonde, small nose, and big blue eyes.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm In The Washington Post

    Yeah, seriously. Sports is about watching sweaty guys run around being all rough & tough. ^^ That's very cool though Nate. Cute girlfriend. :P

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Wheee! That's so cool Areida! Did you get to go in the Duomo? Ahhh, I'd go crazy looking at all the art there. *dies* XP

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: bound to you

    First things, capitalize, and punctuate. I like firestar's version better. It's easier on the eyes and easier to read. At minimum, capitalize your "I's." That's just proper spelling. Your rhyming ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perhaps..

    "These ideas in my hard are wringing my conscience" Should it be 'ringing in'? I think ringing, like the sound, is better. Wringing is like wringing your hands from nervousness. ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Moon Was Almost Full

    " --Tear it to shreads. " Okay! :D "and eyebrow tweezers and push" it sounds like you're pushing with eyebrow tweezers. It's weird. "Today, [comma] I know that I am..." ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -removed-

    I don't like the use of "settling" in the first line. I didn't know a sea could "settle" in your waist. Makes it sound like a container or something. Second ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can You Ease The Pain?

    This is really vauge and cliche. We've all heard this poem before and it's boring. Who is the "you" in this poem? The repitition makes this boring and annoying. Sometimes ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Song for the Misunderstood.

    Oh! I heard about those riots! Have you heard about the Australian emo and scene kids fighting too? Pathetic stuff if you ask me. I don't like how it's one ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled

    I think you need to expand on this. You've got a goo thing going here. I like how the first stanza is, but he second stanza takes you in a ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    KFC. Like I said, always default to chicken. *nods* :) ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Saint:: I LOVE CHEETOS!!! Mantis:: It's that Timone in the background?? XD Woot! I like that first one. Neat effect. ;)

    Apr 7, 2008


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec