User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: Worst Writing Assignments Ever

    Are you kidding me Medusa? This was for a class !? Stephenie Meyer isn't that great. :roll: Hmm, I think the worst writing assignments are the ones you get in ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques, Anyone?

    Okay, okay... here is the link to the first part, though you don't have to start critiquing until part 3 or 4. The first few are good, my later ones ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    Done, and done! ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain Drop

    Awww! Very cute! 1- You need capitalization and some more punctuation I think. 2- I love the shape! I don't know if you did that on purpose, or what, but ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Promises Not Kept (Part One of Three)

    Hmm, I like how you keep it vauge in the first few paragraphs, but maybe it's a bit too vauge? Maybe give some hints as to their surroundings. When I ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Flower

    Ooooh! Pretty!!! I love the water droplets! They're to tiny! And the focus is amazing. O.o Did you use a macro lens?? Gorgeous. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is the meaning of life?

    Hey guys! I'm writing a research paper on the meaning of life and the New Age Movement. It would be greatly helpful if you could take this poll seriously because ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    I am now taking requests for critiques! :D What I Will Crit: * denotes what I'm best at. * Poetry - all genres Fiction - I prefer short stories. I ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Pierced Heart

    Mmmm, short poem. Me likey! :D The first line is really cliche. That's about my biggest complaint. If there was something you chould change it to that was less cliche, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kite tails

    Fisrt stanza, and the first line. I'm already thinking, "Why do I care?" Depressing poems start like this waaaay too often and it makes people not want to read on. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mandala

    Mandala Mandala; your repeated patterns, round and never ending. Many soothing colors in kaleidoscope ways, keeps the eyes moving along, meandering a path through your middle, letting you invade and ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's Time.

    Yaaaay! Thanks sooo much! It's gorgeous! *wishes she could give it ten stars* ^_^ You're awesome! *huggle* :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    AHA! You write on your hand too Suz! XD I do that aaaalllll the time. Hahaha, my mom bugs me for it but you can loose paper! And I just ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: "The paper burns..."

    Great quote! The line break is awkward in line one. Unless you're trying to achieve some sense of rythm or ryhme I haven't picked up on, leave "down" on the ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Saint's Soda Can Sculptures (New: 19.4.08)

    Ahahaha! Brilliant love! Keep making more! Actually... my avatar came from something similar to this. I punched a smiley face in a foil juice top, then my friend punched it, ...

    Apr 12, 2008


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson