User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Branches Are Mine

    Your Branches Are Mine Our bare-bodied tree limbs, tangled and knotted together with leaves of our poetry, around us like discarded paper skirts. The satin sheets with troubled hills, up ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenes from my backyard

    Oooh! I get a hill full of Trillium by my house! Pretty pics! ^^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawning

    sol = soul? undulance = fantastic word there! I love it. :D Great poem! Your rhyming is wonderful. I'm a little picky when I say the ending couplet could be ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 7

    *continued from Part 6 !* Circus Pirates - Part 7 The doors opened outside and a small boy came in carrying a silver platter with a large glazed hunk of ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Approval

    Not my favorite. For one thing, I think it's way too short to get the idea across. You've got a lot of thoughts jammed into thirteen lines. If you edit ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Purple

    Ooh! I like it! It's very good and very creepy. You have a good use of repitition with the quoted part. It's not the annoying repetition which is good!! I ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dream of the Fayth's critique booth

    I don't critique parts too, I prefer to review the whole thing. I will definitely contact you then once I finish Circus Pirates! :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Promises Not Kept (Part Three of Three)

    You've really captured the mood in the funeral of that stuck in between feeling. I've experienced this, and that's just what it's like. Nice descriptions. "But on his cheek, there’s ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments Sought On YWS

    I don't think it's outdated. I think one goal to always work towards is easier navigation and organization. We've got a good system right now, but I feel that somehow ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Houston

    Might I say I think your writing style is ingenious and quite witty. I laughed quite a few times. I unfortunately, don't have anything constructive to say other than I ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Feral Train Cat

    Feral Train Cat In the distance, we both heard it. The whistle blew. Her wide pupils darted about anxiously for a moment. Then her head bent down to my ear ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in West Salem, Illinois: 5.2

    Man... I missed both. I really must be a hard sleeper then. Earthquakes, trains, thunderstorms... gosh. I could be toted off to Munchkinland and never know it! XD ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heat

    "The touch of our lips sent my mind into a primal sate . Our heat overtook the dark room." State? [i]"Our carnal urges flooding out of every pour and spreading ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Promises Not Kept (Part Two of Three)

    Okay, it's good up until the part with the brother speaking here he says, "I don't know, you guys." I can't tell if he's on the phone, or the friends ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is right! I live five blocks from Lake Michigan. < loves living by a beach! ^_^ v didn't know there were beaches on Lake Michigan.

    Apr 18, 2008


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour