User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Art & Photography Re: Pixel Art

    1.) I think the house looks fine except for the stairs which bug me because they look broken, like the floor splits them in half... or something. 2.) I would ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lolmonkey!

    *bows to the fearless leader* I believe in Barty. @(^_^)@

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is the meaning of life?

    Bumping this. My deadline is coming soon. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show

    I will definitely be entering. ;) Does it have to be things not already posted on the site? Or can we resubmit them to you just through the e-mail address? ...

    May 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: {Untitled. Any suggestions?}

    Cute! I love the serious tone this has even though it seems to be about a child's play. It's the seriousness a child brings to their imagination, very good. Your ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dream of the Fayth's critique booth

    Righto! Here's Part 1 ! *salutes Andy sir* ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 8

    *continued from Part 7 !* Circus Pirates - Part 8 “This place is messy!” I said looking around at all the ropes and sludge and barrels of miscellaneous items on ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: M&M's

    Aww! I think it's adorable! I love M&M's as well. Your rhyming is done very well except for perhaps "fan" and "hand," but sometimes that can't be helped so I'm ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: City Underground

    Most interesting. Very well done indeed. I really liked the boat at the bottom. Great work and holy jeez how did you ever print this? The boat's my favorite part! ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: City Underground

    It won me $100 in a really big, prestigious juried art competition! :D It's a digital painting done with Adobe Photoshop, my loverly drawing tablet, and hoooours of patience, care ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Wow.. If I may, who broke the password? More than one! ;)

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    The Sanctum has been cracked! O.O

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's just talk...

    Have you ever tried the YWS Chat Room? We talk about everything there. ;) You can find the link on the home page's left nav bar. Just scroll down a ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Ugh. Yoyo not good at riddles. >.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Kiss

    This was very good! You set up the mood very well. It's feels very romantic up until the "kiss" and then I laughed. I had a dream similar to that ...

    Apr 24, 2008


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight