User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Truly Alive

    "Who shades the burning sun of Aloneness. When my family Laugh at the dinner table." Aloneness and Laugh should be lowercase unless you're trying to creat emphasis (which doesn't feel ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writers Block

    Welcome to the YWS! "But words fail me, My pen bleeds... I ponder for words With my pen blotting the paper" The repetition of "words" and "pen" in this bothers ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (sept 8 - sept 12)

    I like the mention of the e-mails to her family and friend. I'm kind of curious as to what she says to them. That could be something to expand on ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is the meaning of life?

    My deadline is up! And with my polling done at school and here it puts my tab at exactly 100 people. Thanks for your help if you voted! PM me ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Small, very skinny, big brown eyes and thin, straight brown hair.

    May 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 9

    Disclaimer: This could probably classify as PG-13 as the rest of the parts have been, but just for added saftey of the implications in this part I am rating it ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    #3 ftw, Oye! ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: weeee, I actually took pictures!

    Wheee! Cool angle indeed! Don't'cha love spring? ^^ Epic. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Aha! I saw that monkey on on lolcats. I thought it was hilarious! Anywho, here's me in some prom pictures, as promised. :) This is my whole group, and sadly, ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Your True Name

    Oh that's awesome Bear! I'll try to read Sumi's story as well. Can you PM it to me Bear? It'd be easier for me to remember then cuz I can't ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow

    Ooooh. Wow. This is intense and unique. The imagery of this is so awesome and creepy. Blood-stained snow, crimson ice - great. I don't understand the, "Liquid on fur-like/Cotton-ball floor" ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Name: Floren Age: 20 Height: 5'9" Build: Slender Eyes: Grey Hair: Brown, thick, a little past shoulder length, usually in a low pony-tail. Complexion: Pale, white Appearance: Pretty average young ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    *votes for Patty with a sponge in her brain*

    May 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Umbrellas and Stars

    Interesting... I don't really have much to say about this really. It's good. The imagery is nice. For some raeson though I find it sort of... awkward? I just feel ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Kitty, I think you just rocked my world apart. That's amazing. That second one reminds me of this really long story about my friend who's a drum major in band ...

    May 2, 2008


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson