User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: Small Clothes for 29th Reg't

    That's awesome!!! Very spiffy! Can't wait to see the full gear! ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I need a website template. Want to help?

    I don't think freewebs will let you use custom template unless you bought and registered a domain name. They do, however, have plently of their own professionally designed templates for ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Antithetic Love

    Dark, empty and confined in a lightless, dirty room within a thousand screaming , [comma] listless[s],[/s] [no comma] -when you're listing two descriptions, you need commas between them, but not ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    O_O *bows to the magnificence that is Snoinkus*

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Sister is watching?

    Big Brother finally decided to join the real Jedi. ^_^

    May 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    Oye, dear... I already critiqued that for you. ;)

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Be Afraid of Me

    Don't Be Afraid of Me Don't be afraid of me My light is yours to take You lit me on fire and my life's greatest joy would be to give ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Night

    I like this. It's creepy but it's good. First, I like the repetition especially as in this part: "as eyes met eyes, mouth met mouth, flesh met flesh," Awesome. Then, ...

    May 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    *pokes this* I'm still open for reviews!!! :D

    May 14, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    I don't like it... squish the bug pleeeease! :(

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Always Thought

    "Songs were about [s]busses[/s] buses ," I know it looks weird, but I believe that's how it's spelled. "Cuts were wha t happened when you fell over," Typo. "Ro m ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Into the Blue

    This is a beautiful first attempt at poetry! But as Adna said, it could be so much better if you expanded on this. You've got a good concept here, but ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Them

    I like it so far! "little comments spew from their mouths like vomit of the tongue." I'd move this line break to be like so. Good, good! I think it ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Desert Rose

    Welcome to the YWS! This is sort of cute and short. But too short. I don't really have much to say about it other than you really need to expand ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: deleted.

    This is quite simple, but one thing I think would make this infinitely better, is to take off the tags. i.e. "Sight, Sound, Touch, Smell, Taste." Then see if they ...

    May 11, 2008


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest