-
Re: Headless Wisdom
Headless Wisdom There, that tall headless stone, hand still out, receiving, where sculptor’s hand mocked, and heart has fled, a life never really lived, yet watching from above, ruling the ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Word Counts!
5,378! I've been pretty good about staying a little bit ahead each day. Which is good because I know by week three I'll be 10,000 words behind. :/
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: NaNoWriMo Eve (a.k.a. Time to Freak Out)
So did anyone else forget that today was actually Halloween as well? It just doesn't feel very Halloween-y at college. Anywho, that's not what this is about... Who is ready ...
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
Always feel free to add me on the NaNo site! yoha_ahoy, same as here. Being a 5 year vet of NaNoWriMo, I'm sure I can certainly help you out with ...
Oct 7, 2009 -
Re: Car Hugs
Car Hugs My own arms wrapped around me, I pretend they’re yours keeping me safe and warm, as I sit in deep seated cushions that cradle me in the back ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: New YWS Icon
Blue, for sure. No offense, but the colors on the other one are TERRIBLE. And at 16x16px, no one is going to be able to see what it is. From ...
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: The Scent of Smoke
The Scent of Smoke What is the essence? Smoke drifting across confused, grey landscapes, hinting and nudging at answers, but still translucently concealing. The essence teases, it hints... at perfumes
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Forging
*poke* :/
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Mon Hetero/ It's time for a tea party
"Just you, us and he." - Suuuper awkward line. Change us to them, or say "Just you, him and them." Just something else, because that line is wrenching. "Cram crumpets ...
Jul 30, 2009 -
Re: A peom for the legends
First, capitalize your title correctly, "A Poem for the Legends." Second, I would give each segment after a comma it's own line. For example: "Actors come and actors go, but ...
Jul 30, 2009 -
Re: Marble Me
Marble Me I stand, learning to pass the minutes as patiently as possible. Asking to be seen is not easily done when faces keep turning from me. Pleasantries are a ...
Jul 29, 2009 -
Re: Forging
Forging Forged from a one-sided love affair created into a double-edged sword of skepticism and distrust, I have walked this path, uninspired for some long time. Now, on the edge ...
Jul 29, 2009 -
Re: Lonely With You
Lonely With You A girl feels sexy when she dances alone. We don’t need you to be watching, when we get shivers down our spine from our own cold hair ...
Apr 6, 2009 -
Re: “Steady”
First, I think this is wonderful. Though I have to say the first stanza is my least favorite. The image of cancer and the arm chair does not work for ...
Apr 6, 2009 -
Re: Are You Excited?
Yaaaayyyyy life! :D
Apr 4, 2009
