User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Queen of Hearts

    Queen of Hearts Did you know that your songs are empty to me? Your empty threats like pushpins in my forehead. The tap of your impatient staff just an annoyance. ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Round of Applause for Areida

    Awww, Ari!! I'm so gonna miss you! Especially seeing your pretty face in the Post Your Pics forum. :P But I know you've been looking forward to West Point for ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Over The Years

    Hehehe. I remember all of those. I think I missed the noteboard theme though. I dunno. Well, all in all I don't think it's changed that much. You always keep ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    No sunburn yet for me, but I'm painting a mural outside all summer, so I'm probably gonna be quite red from standing on scaffolding 12 hours a week. Yoyo doesn't ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite food?

    What's your fave food? Pasta and chocolate (not together) What's your fave fast food? Wendy's, ftw What's your fave restaurant? Outback Steak House!!

    May 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    5/10 O.o Baaaaahhhhhhhhh! I are moose in Cambodia riding a biplane inside-out!

    May 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    Thanks for all the requests! I will get to these soon. And I apologize for the delay but I've got an awfully and unusually busy weekend with my graduation and ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show 2008

    Very cool, Adam! And awesome work, everyone who has a piece posted! Especially Yoyo. What is that, a piece in every hall? You talented little snob. :D -:pirate3: I'm sorry! ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show 2008

    Very spiffy! Took me a sec to figure out that you have to scroll horizontally to move on though and see more. So just a note to everyone else, try ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: One of the top 101 Web sites for Writers for 2008

    Woohoo! I thought we were closer to four years though... 2004, right? Ah well. We ARE awesome. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    May 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Encantado First Person Part 1

    I hope you can open MS Word docs. If not, let me know and I'll fix it. ;) Overall: Overall, I felt like your dialogue is lacking. You need stronger ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Other Re: Lassie Gets Fed Up

    Lassie is hott. That is all. ;) Great job Flem. ~Yoyo 8)

    May 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    Azila and Eimear, yours are done. Conrad, yours are going to take a little bit longer, if you don't mind. :) ~Yoyo 8)

    May 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing you (not even an echo)

    I could twist and toss this feeling, or throw it to the wind, alas still, like your lingering presence It will be there, etched on my eyelids Why the random ...

    May 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Raincatcher -- Part One

    Questions: 1. Is this post a good length, or would you rather I post longer/shorter segments at a time? Perfect posting length for me. Only take a couple minutes to ...

    May 19, 2008


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing