User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS sorrority/ fraternity

    Yay cults! :D Hehehe, jk... sounds interesting. Not so sure it would work though... *shruggers* ~Yoyo 8)

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: WARNING: Pixelated Boobies!!!

    Hahaha! Might I say awesome? I just loved the british guy narrating. Nice. ~Yoyo 8)

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    *raises hand* I would like to inhabit the bush out front... only purps may join me... *nods* ~Yoyo 8)

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Brother...

    Just like our motto is to "Write Gooder." ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Notice: YWS Light & YWS True Blue Disappearing

    Chimped out, ftw! :D

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Haha! Happy Birthday Snoink and Grif!! Hoorah for 20! :D And have a great year. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Male vs. Female Teachers

    I don't care. Gender doesn't matter to me, basically for what reasons have already been stated. I've had amazing teachers of both sexes, and less amazing teachers on either side ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    XD Nice Mantis. Hahaha, you make me laugh. wwjnd:: Very nice, you look like a lighter-haired version of a friend of mine. XP Is that your artwork behind you? If ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I just noticed a bug in the "YWS Groups" page in the drop-down under Community. In the big list of all the groups with little descriptions below, when you roll ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: *tack tack tack* goes the mechanical heart.

    *drools* A nice typewriter is included in my writer's room fantasy. :(

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10 Awesome artwork! Did you do it? O.o

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    1/10 To be successful on Broadway, you need a Jew!

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for changing your name and confusing me.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Eep! Day late, but Happy Birthday!!!! :D Uh-oh... in another year you're gonna be too old for YWS! :o You'll be beyond the 13-25 ranges! Noes!!! What'll happen then? :cry: ...

    May 31, 2008


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae