User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life: In Which Mistakes Are Made.

    "Her chest heaves with pent-up tears and her eyes remain dry." I hate the phrase "her chest heaves" just because it's used so much to describe crappy romance novels. I ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    Done and done! :) ~Yoyo 8)

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 250 Cities on YWS

    Wooo!!! I'm in the top 30!! I didn't think I was on that much. O.o Unless there are unknown users in my town... I hope they aren't stalking me. :cry: ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Softy!!

    XD *huggles Roo* ^_^

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Penguin!!! Ahhh! I love it! Haha! And you *are* pretty! ^_^ And I spot a Roo! :D Sheesh, I need to post some more soon... maybe I'll take some this ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A gift for Jennafina

    That's such a sweet idea!! Looking at those designs, I definitely love the polka-dots. That's the second link I believe. But if you want to design one, that's totally cool ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I'm a flower

    Very cute story. And I agree with KJ, a different hook is very much needed. I thought it to be quite amateur which is quite contradictory to the quality of ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: dawn with fox.

    Very good. I enjoyed your style as well. Just one big thing I noticed, being an artist myself... “Oh, I don’t know,” Marianne lingers behind him, careful to keep her ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: w00t! there's a dead chick in this pic! XD

    You said make you cry, so I'm not gonna bother with too much politeness. I'm too tired and you know i love you anyways. ^_^ Moving on. 1 - What ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    Okay, wow. I'm back, I think. I tried to get to some of these, but my summer has been SO much busier than I expected, I had to skip a ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (Sept 13 to Sept 17)

    Wow, sorry this took me so long to get to, but I'm still hooked! I read straight through from sentence one which is quite the hook. I'm thinking maybe it's ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Which Flower Are You?

    I guessed you were a Rose, Heather. ^_^ I can see it lol. Guess what I am and see if you're right! This thing was spot on for the most ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I want my heart back!

    O.o *runs and hides*

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Dangerous, New Hallucinogen (You won't believe it!)

    Hahaha! That is priceless. And I knew that was Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury WITHOUT looking it up, but looks like I got beat to it. Haha. My town did ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Not Dead Yet... Has it really been that long?

    Cal! Welcome back! Glad to hear things settling down well for you. I, myself had been wondering why I hadn't seen your name around as much anymore. Welcome back. ;) ...

    Jun 19, 2008


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell