User avatar

xyberangel

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Hey Kim again, I'm reading your story again, and procrastinating from studying. I'll finish this review then go back to studying, and read the rest later. Its good how you ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Gifted and the Cursed: Super-Kids in Training

    Hmmn it could be a scam. I never ever heard of a publishing company that actually asks you to pay them first.... That sounds a little dodgy. Do your research ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    The story's building up quite well. I liked the battle sceen which was quite exciting. I think I'll keep reading this. Heres a few mistakes I picked up on You ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    I starting to really like this story, this chapter makes me want to read the next chapter. Kim your so talented for a first time writer, your descriptions are really ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    O ops i read the 1st draft of chapter One. I like how you developed it more, intersting way how to introduce so many characters within one chapter. Why is ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: untitled a novel chapter one, i have revised this chapter

    Hey Kim, I think this is quite an intersting story, I like how you captured my attention right from the begginning. Though i dont understand this line. This child that ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage Insucrity

    yeah thanks , I think I might delete some, when i posted it I was pretty unsure whether or not to do so, because it was such a rush written ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Thursday

    Its really good and I love the descriptions. The guy does seem mysterious and even to the end you dont no what he's thinking, or how it should be interupted.

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little about me...

    Hey Kitty! I just realised that your actually 2 months older than me, even through you seen so much more mature. Maybe its cuz ur my buddy~. England is such ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage Insucrity

    Just a random poem i wrote a while ago. It's not really good but please comment Insecurity The sound of it In- Secure- Meaning Not secure Of whom we are? ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Plastic rave

    Peering through the window That reflects your dissatisfied self. You look at the manikins in admiration and wish to be more skinny. You watch the models go past in their ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Behind closed doors

    Why is it when I watch you Through closed doors; When the night has come, And you’ve hidden From the world. Every heavy droplet That strikes the floor Pierces my ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perfection

    Its a really good poem. The use of the repetition of perfect is good and its not plain at all i like the line Asserting my perfect nonchalance its kind ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Work of a procrastinator

    thanks for critquing my work. Actually whats a period as in like a paragraph?

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Work of a procrastinator

    This is a very impulsive poem, just something I wrote while procastinating, lol... I sit there at my table, Cramming facts into The cracks and crevices Of my already crowded ...

    Nov 19, 2007


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind