User avatar

xyberangel

  • Other Re: Epiphany

    hmmn quite an intense and cynical poem, well i did find it powerful althrough i'd never agree with the messages that comes through, i mean if we all turn to ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    wow thanks for all the great replys, yeah i drew this actually when i was 14, i guess digging this old drawing out was a good idea, I think i'll ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Something Out There

    ops, i read half then saw this, The storys' great, and intersting to read, so keep writing, I'm looking forward to the next chapters xFlora ^^

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Something Out There

    ops, i read half then saw this, The storys' great, and intersting to read, so keep writing, I'm looking forward to the next chapters xFlora ^^

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Hey Kim it's going along nicely.Intersting how even the strongmen have to use humans as pawns. Its like all the main characters are the invisible bystanders of this game. More ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    thanks, this is done with some references to a sculpture, the round thing, is a glass ball, pearl or jewel of some kind.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Hey Kim, love the way your action flowed in this chapter, the tension during the battle sceans are really good. Through during the begging half of the chapter, I think ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    This is a ink drawing i did about 3 years ago i think. :lol:

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    The lion looks quite proud, which is like the king of the jungle i guess. I think the back of lion needs to be slightly larger, the kinda bum bit ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Well of unsaid things

    Wow thank you, I really appreciated your review. I cant belive you read it out to your whole IT class! I was so suprised. If I was anywhere near there, ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    I like how the plot is developing. Some suggestions: Aronn was getting ancy just observing. ancy is not a work, you mean anxious? They took away hope and blinded the ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    nice writing Kim, I love the ideas your developing about how only we humans can banish the demons. I really love it how the names of the demons seem to ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Hey Kim again, still following your story, love the angel theme, btw is this a flash back or did they go back or something? I dont really get this, I ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Actually I like description of sceenary, I mean its the detail that really capture the reader into relating with the character. The line The night air was crisp as was ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Missing You

    I really like this poem. It captures the essense of missing someone really well. I especially like the lines: It's me jamming the circuits with the music we made love ...

    Nov 26, 2007


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314