User avatar

xyberangel

  • Other Poetry Re: [deleted]

    After the rain the world is new The flowers bloom to view - The scenery. the last two lines don't flow very well, as in the rest of the poem ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lemon Sonata

    that was such a beautiful and exquisite poem. I just loved the way it flowed off the lines, it had intersting and suprising breaks of the lines but yet made ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: xx

    Wow I really loved this story. It really touched me an I can understand how family members seem to always have a favourite, and just criticise some things, which when ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chrysalis

    You and I have butterfly dreams. Teach me how to metamorphose. ( this line seems to interupt the flow of the poem) as its a imperative, where as the rest ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Billy and the Flowers

    In my garden, flowers were like friends; with their sultry bodies, up-turned heads simmering in the bitter acrid air. But then; the plague came. when i read flowers were like ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    what if there were a mirror world and we were the shadows of other people?

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Last Night

    Quite an intersting narrative style poem Last night I told the stars to go away and can you believe it? They listened. These lines kind of broke the flow of ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Orange Peel and Apple Pips

    I really loved the whimsical feeling in this poem and loved the flow of it, tats seems to bring back memories and the lines a winter wind and withered kiss ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Red String ties

    A poem I wrote as I procrastinated over studying.... and remembering my favourite time of the year, partially inspired from a movie called the Classic A red string Ties two ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: what we left behind on those barbed wire fences

    Wow it took me twice reading it to capture the meaning, the first cause i was a bit confused. Through it flowed really well, and yet seems to effortless carry ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 10

    finished reading all the chapters and want to say i throughly enjoyed it so far, kinda of reminds me of the twilight series, as for this chapter, it does seem ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 6

    nice chapter i was wondering if ur mc never saw humans before the trader how does she no wat a sock was or how mark got his jeans? like would ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    hey love the tension here and curious how she went from denial to the present situation with mark.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    I started reading your story today and loved it so far. I love the undercurrents of romance, relationships in the pack thats developing, and the balance of both human and ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Smile (I Am Leaving)

    yea i agree with other ppl, its raw and truthful, i prefer the raps tat r out there tat are more meaningful like this one, and like common's girl with ...

    Sep 7, 2008


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink