User avatar

xxfourthelement

  • Art & Photography Re: Winter's Princess

    A little tight, but a nice photo. The setting is such a pretty color of blue! (And, incidentally, I like the contrast - it's the brightest thing in the photo, ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Ah! I loved the Lost Colony book! Definitely my favorite - though it may have something to do with Minerva and Artemis not being able to figure out if a ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    I definitely agree with Firestar - I wanted Alex to die and be with his parents at the end of Scorpia! When I saw that there was a sequel, I ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mr. Rochester

    Gah! Mr. Rochester! You did an amazing job. I've seen so many versions of Jane Eyre, I'm not sure if I've seen this one (oops) but, thankfully, it's definitely true ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: wallpaper

    Wow. Super-resolution. :D I liked it. The colors were interesting. Where did the random Mars symbol come from?! Hehe.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I never finished reading LOTF - I tried at 13, but it was simply too... dry for me then. But I have read a few studies and things about it. ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I don't understand why you are all against him. Name 5 specific things that he plagiarized and from what book/movie. I don't have five - but I once read an ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Barcode Tatoo

    I finished reading the series this past winter. Amazing! I liked what the barcodes ended up being used for - astonishing! I mean, I knew it was a future, but ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Anybody read Blue Bloods?

    I like the concept of vampires in Blue Bloods more than I like anything else. Why? 1. I've never heard the concept of reincarnation for vampires before! Seriously -- way ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting at the End

    Well, that depends on the reader. I happen to know several people who read the back of the book before they start it, just to check. Other people won't read ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Chickens. Why are there so few female rockers?

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes Captioned Pics

    Hehehe. I like it. Which episode is that from? I'm not sure if you CAN do those with Photobucket. Not that I've tried. But the photo looks pretty good, anyways, ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowy Trees

    The light was beautiful when you took this photo. Winter always looks beautiful, even if it doesn't feel so nice, and the photo captures the essence of ice-cold.

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Get Smart Avatars

    Ah! Quite cute. I like the first one from the old show. (I can still remember watching it on TV Land every day during the summer when I was younger.)

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Gift of the Unmage - Alma Alexander

    “When there is a battle to be fought, it is you who can choose the place of the battlefield.” Thus says Cheveyo: mage, teacher, the first person in Thea's life ...

    Jun 23, 2008


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green