User avatar

xxfourthelement

  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? A: Zoe Mariah Lee. I don't really know what it means - I think the author may have just been ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    0mG33 i t0t4lly um iDk laWLzz!! Why do cows moo?

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Ouch. Well, it's just to check if the newbies can actually act or something like that. Maybe Eragon isn't the best choice after all. In order to act, you have ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Why So Serious?

    The eyes are really what's kind of messed-up about his demonic happy face. (He SHOULD look demonic, that is.) They seem too... you know... cheery. When you do a psychopathic ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shoes and Happiness.

    I agree with Chosenofair - your first picture would be beautiful if it wasn't so grainy. I've battled the bad-equipment bug myself, and I have to say that photography is ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a science fantasy epic that's better than Eragon. (Although that's not hard, so we'll make that more popular than Eragon. Hee.) Oops. I'm near out of titles. The ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Strangely, a soap-opera episode or made-for-tv movie. It probably wouldn't make me pick the novel up, since I don't really do the whole girly-lit thing. The Final Experiment

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something like a horror story about a dyslexic frat boy/sorority girl. The TECH Project

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I don't think I've ever read anything truly bad. Besides Eragon, which I disliked simply because the style reminds me of my own before I studied any writing at all. ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Dolls House By Ibsen

    Well, I suppose he wasn't so much a jerk as a chauvanistic pig, but since chauvanistic pigs were so common in those days, he was pretty much normal. (P. S. ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Heh, point taken. Well, money is god in the sense of Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr. Sadly, I agreed to transcribe a scene from Eragon for my school Drama Club to act out. This ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Money is God, you know. At least Paolini is familiar with that fact. Eragon is good - as a story for kids, or teens that need a new Lord of ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

    Recently read Among the Free. Amazing story. I kind of admired Luke after that...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    Also, in Eclipse, Bella said she was in love with Jacob, and then she isn't anymore? What? I really liked Breaking Dawn, mostly because I hate Bella and thought it ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Dolls House By Ibsen

    Personally, I think it's pretty amazing. As a feminist piece, it was wayyyyy ahead of its time, written by a man in a male-dominated society. The coolest part is that ...

    Aug 15, 2008


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala