User avatar

xxfourthelement

  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    It's my second, a sequel to the first one. Action-advbenture - or, at least, it's supposed to be. Most of it at the moment is dramatic dialogue-type stuff. Setup and ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Most likely to be on the bestseller's list within 25 years

    Well, published is all in relativity... say, one might get one novel published... and another may get a hundred and thirty-two short stories published. That's a bit of a difference, ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    Chowder actually disturbs me. I can't really tell why. It just seems like a horribly bizarre and unhappy universe to be introducing a kid to. Whenever I watch it I ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    You people any me, why dont you actually get to no what the thing is before you start a debate about it, I myself ia emo and I dont act ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    I took a college class with the poet laureate in my area, Joel Lipman. Wonderful man. My favorite class in the UNIVERSE. And I kind of know The Twilight Guy ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you overuse words?

    Oooh, it kept putting "said" in mine! I had to kill that one. I like it. It's from my short story Dance, Dance .

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: --Online Writing Contest for Charity--

    [Sorry for the long response time] That's an excellent idea. The HI thing is pretty cool, too. Another quick question, though: how will funds be raised? From entry fees? And, ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Naming guide

    I agree. When I got a baby name bible for my birthday, I spent an entire day reading it - lots and lots of names - to find good ones. ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    I actually forced my friends into a photo shoot to take pictures of the characters in my novel. That's a picture of five out of six of the main characters: ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 250 Cities on YWS

    ! My city is actually ON the list! ...and pretty high up, too. Where are all these teen writers hiding in my city?!?

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: --Online Writing Contest for Charity--

    That's a really good idea. I don't understand how it would work, though - would the contest serve to raise awareness of the charity, or would it serve to raise ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Blood and Chocolate

    The book was massively, massively amazing. For once, it wasn't the same, same, same old werewolf story. I was kind of fascinated by the idea that they could have been ...

    Jun 29, 2008


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm