User avatar

xxfourthelement

  • Media Reviews Re: The Gift of the Unmage - Alma Alexander

    “When there is a battle to be fought, it is you who can choose the place of the battlefield.” Thus says Cheveyo: mage, teacher, the first person in Thea's life ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Trouble on putting ideas to paper

    When I have a hard time getting things out and on paper, I skip the beginning. That might sound a little odd, but if I just write the part I ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Touch

    Nice. A little overcomplicated - I'm assuming that this is a baby speaking, and I doubt a baby would use the word "Mother" - but comforting, because of the repetition. ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    To Stella: My favorite author in the world is Tamora Pierce, especially in the Protector of the Small quartet. James Patterson with his Maximum Ride series has definitely impacted my ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Nature of Jade

    The Nature of Jade is one novel that I felt at home with. Jade and I are nothing alike - the narrator of the novel is more thoughtful, and she ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    I'm new. :D I'm Feliza. (Oddly, a lot of people can't pronounce that - "Is it Felisa or Felisha?" "It's Feliza." "Oh, okay, Felisa.") I've only been writing seriously since ...

    Jun 19, 2008


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas