User avatar

xxfourthelement

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fate Calling

    Alice is adorable. :) I think you made her voice a little too much like Edward's, but it might just be my pickiness about Alice. I did want to mention, ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Research Re: Radio

    There's a guy who has his own radio station, and he's only 19 - check out kalebnation.com. I've sent him e-mails before, and he's quite nice about answering them. I'm ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: i'm so sorry

    This is a hard subject, first of all, and not everyone is brave enough to tackle it. I applaud you on that. One remark I have, though, is that you've ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Naming guide

    I agree. When I got a baby name bible for my birthday, I spent an entire day reading it - lots and lots of names - to find good ones. ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    I actually forced my friends into a photo shoot to take pictures of the characters in my novel. That's a picture of five out of six of the main characters: ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 250 Cities on YWS

    ! My city is actually ON the list! ...and pretty high up, too. Where are all these teen writers hiding in my city?!?

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: --Online Writing Contest for Charity--

    That's a really good idea. I don't understand how it would work, though - would the contest serve to raise awareness of the charity, or would it serve to raise ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I never finished reading LOTF - I tried at 13, but it was simply too... dry for me then. But I have read a few studies and things about it. ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles and Writing With Titles

    One thing I really get story titles from: lyrics. Either the title of a song or from the lyrics themselves. Mostly, though, I get it from the actual idea of ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I don't understand why you are all against him. Name 5 specific things that he plagiarized and from what book/movie. I don't have five - but I once read an ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Barcode Tatoo

    I finished reading the series this past winter. Amazing! I liked what the barcodes ended up being used for - astonishing! I mean, I knew it was a future, but ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Research Re: Parallel universes, dark energy, and much more

    There's Lemuria, information here: I also found an interesting site - HowStuffWorks, "Do parallel universes really exist?" The opening quote caught my eye. "In 1954, a young Princeton University docto

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Anybody read Blue Bloods?

    I like the concept of vampires in Blue Bloods more than I like anything else. Why? 1. I've never heard the concept of reincarnation for vampires before! Seriously -- way ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Secrets In Peril

    - Douglas doesn't seem to be hauling himself from the couch with his arms or legs, just standing. "Pulled" just doesn't seem to be the right verb. - "Tidbit" isn't ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Blood and Chocolate

    The book was massively, massively amazing. For once, it wasn't the same, same, same old werewolf story. I was kind of fascinated by the idea that they could have been ...

    Jun 29, 2008


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides