User avatar

xxfourthelement

  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique... Click?

    I have a story that desperately needs to be torn to shreds... Golden Spiritual fantasy, in case it matters...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Golden

    I am the Champion of the Angel of Destruction, and I wield a sword of gold when I come to bless those still living with the Gift of Death. My ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: That's not MY Cantalope. [Free Reviews]

    Well, I am not a bad reviewer, and since I have four classes total this year for about three hours a day, I desperately need things to do. And it ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    Could you review two chapters of my novel? Here and here (Action/Adventure story.)

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something like a horror story about a dyslexic frat boy/sorority girl. The TECH Project

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I don't think I've ever read anything truly bad. Besides Eragon, which I disliked simply because the style reminds me of my own before I studied any writing at all. ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Dolls House By Ibsen

    Well, I suppose he wasn't so much a jerk as a chauvanistic pig, but since chauvanistic pigs were so common in those days, he was pretty much normal. (P. S. ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Heh, point taken. Well, money is god in the sense of Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr. Sadly, I agreed to transcribe a scene from Eragon for my school Drama Club to act out. This ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Money is God, you know. At least Paolini is familiar with that fact. Eragon is good - as a story for kids, or teens that need a new Lord of ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

    Recently read Among the Free. Amazing story. I kind of admired Luke after that...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    Also, in Eclipse, Bella said she was in love with Jacob, and then she isn't anymore? What? I really liked Breaking Dawn, mostly because I hate Bella and thought it ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Dolls House By Ibsen

    Personally, I think it's pretty amazing. As a feminist piece, it was wayyyyy ahead of its time, written by a man in a male-dominated society. The coolest part is that ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Odd way of writing

    Actually, I do something similar - I write scenes that are BEGGING to be written, then figure out how to work up to them. (I usually end up rewriting them ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    I grab a local newspaper and throw something at it. If it lands on a name, I use that. If it lands on an article, I skim the article and ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need Mucho Reviews

    Yes, please... It's the second chapter of a multi-part story. In Other Fiction, because it's very light on the sci-fi aspect. Thank you very much!

    Aug 7, 2008


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus