User avatar

xxfourthelement

  • Other Poetry Re: My Poetry's S**t!?

    First of all, I loved the title. It grabbed me by the face and pulled me in. I love the parody. It's great. Especially the random lines with the penguin ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    I took a college class with the poet laureate in my area, Joel Lipman. Wonderful man. My favorite class in the UNIVERSE. And I kind of know The Twilight Guy ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Ouch. Well, it's just to check if the newbies can actually act or something like that. Maybe Eragon isn't the best choice after all. In order to act, you have ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Why So Serious?

    The eyes are really what's kind of messed-up about his demonic happy face. (He SHOULD look demonic, that is.) They seem too... you know... cheery. When you do a psychopathic ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shoes and Happiness.

    I agree with Chosenofair - your first picture would be beautiful if it wasn't so grainy. I've battled the bad-equipment bug myself, and I have to say that photography is ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a science fantasy epic that's better than Eragon. (Although that's not hard, so we'll make that more popular than Eragon. Hee.) Oops. I'm near out of titles. The ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: how many drafts do you go through??

    It looks something like this for short stories: Write > Read > Edit > Have Somebody Else Read > Edit > Read > Edit > Edit > Print > Edit ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Strangely, a soap-opera episode or made-for-tv movie. It probably wouldn't make me pick the novel up, since I don't really do the whole girly-lit thing. The Final Experiment

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A rather charming image of an insect in shining armor.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need Mucho Reviews

    The first review you gave me was amazing! So I came back. Golden Please, please, please. And thank you.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Please? (Not your typical fantasy story. I promise.) I will love you forever for a rip-to-shreds review! It needs a ton of work...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hell in a Handbasket

    Opening note: As a reader, especially an American one, I find the concept of Polish characters really interesting. American characters get boring. Her bedroom door sang a miserable song as ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Maximum Ride: Blind

    “Iggy. Iggy.” I opened my eyes and looked through the holes in the side of my cage. “Yeah, Max?” She looked terrified. “Iggy, they took Fang and Nudgie,” she murmured. ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Jesse

    Very cute. I agree that the last line needs to be changed a little - maybe "and then I would feel really low" instead? Hehe. It totally feels like a ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Research Re: Writer's Conferences

    Try looking in Writer's Market for a writer's conference in your region. If you live in a large city/metro area, ask a librarian. If you live in New York City, ...

    Aug 20, 2008


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern