User avatar

xxcarly

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Honey Euphoria

    single clearing, with it’s bee-nests hanging all around them. He waited, trying to allow the sisters to finish in peace; but their growing moans and husky whispers had him almost ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: IM Waiting... (Part Four)

    June 17, 2oo8 12:12pm tayyluh: look, kaitlyn. I’m not perfect. and, well, I’m sorry. I should’ve been up for you, next to you, ya know?? tayyluh: well, I’m sorry. June ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: "Meant To Be"

    Hey NYC! I'm Carly. What's up? Your fan-fiction title caught my eye, and it really fits in with the story. Kudos for that. Now... as for the rest of the ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: what i've become..

    I love your use of adjectives! Well written! I also like the plot-- it's very intriguing. But I don't think you should put 'i was once a happy and outgoing ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: IM waiting... (Part Three)

    June 11, 2oo8 6:01 pm barkitsmark: happy birthday! Baitlyn: thanks, mark! i was just about to im u. barkitsmark: oh, that’s cool. so what’s up w/ u and denny’s? Baitlyn: ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: IM waiting... (Part Two)

    June 10, 2oo8 5:31 am Tayyluh: I couldn’t sleep. U? Baitlyn: Nope! Today’s a day for graduation!! Tayyluh: U r so rite, girlie! And tomorrows a day for celebration! Baitlyn: ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary of a Teenage Shopper

    Thanks to the three of you. Jay-- I find your post motivating, heart-warming. Flute-- Also, I find it motivating to continue writing. Pen-- THANK YOU. Critique is what I've been ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary of a Teenage Shopper

    I was thirteen when I got my first Micheal Kors watch. Fourteen when I got my first Dolce & Gabbana bug-glasses. Fifteen: Burberry purse. Yes, I come from a rather ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: IM waiting... {Part One}

    (Please bear with me. Yes, I know it's long... It's the entire book. Print it out if you must. Please please PLEASE review it for me. And no stealing. D; ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Made a fool of myself, again.

    Wow. Uhm. It's a nice idea and all, but the way you wrote is is a tad past the line of confusing. "This is how I want it to go." ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Impossibly Inlove..

    Wow! That's all I can say right now. Wow! Great story, great plot line so far. Yes, like you mentioned, there are some grammatical mistakes. But that's alright for now. ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Donate to the person above you!

    WELCOME! You get the gist of this thread, correct? You post your goal points, and the person below you does too. You must donate to the person above you, and ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A few poems i wrote out of utter boredom :D

    I pretty much agree with Myrcei. I love the first poem, only it would be nice if you didn't really stretch the page. But that's okay. And maybe some similies ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hayy :]]

    Hayy y'all. Supp? :]] Just wanted to drop a line, say hey, wanted to talk, ya know. D; :P

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Jonas Love Story

    Sorry. I don't really take this too seriously. I've seen many many MANY better Jonas FanFics in my time. Sure, it's a nice outline, a nice plot, but it sure ...

    Feb 21, 2009


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal