Random avatar

xxbwiismexx

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost in Limbo

    A life lost in limbo, drowns in the past Dreams become nightmares, no hope in our flesh, When truths become lies and changes hold fast Our machine crashes and our ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    I think the rhymes are beautiful and it gives such a powerful message. Though I feel that the flow was choppy and a bit random at some lines. Also, the ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Begin Your Betrayal

    Here lies the tale, Of a girl long ago, Rest in pieces young lady, Its payment you owe. Young girl of nineteen, Only daughter of three, Met the boy of ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other Re: Best Friends Never BReak Up

    But part of me id beyond caring Id shouldbe is, thats all I could see for you to fix. It's definately a good start and you should keep going with ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Other Re: Everything

    It's really good, you should keep going. You use a great amount of detail and I don't really have anything to nitpick at. Good work!!! PM me if you add ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clear Vision

    That Was REALLY good You've most definately got me interested PM me whenever you post more. ~Bri

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New and having difficulties getting started

    So with the posting, once you post things people'll just read them and post a review right?

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Addictions (1) -Edited-

    For the rest of the night she complained until five a.m. That could be switched around a little bit but other than that I really like it! PM me when ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grandmother's Hands

    You can feel the characters sadness through the words, but you can also feel her joy in her memories. Theres a sense in your words of something ending, as well ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cursed By Life

    The air is thick with temptation she feels it flowing through her veins sharp and pure. Her stomach twists, her lips forming a thin line where they meet. Teeth clenched, ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Twisted Lies of a Girl In Love. Part 1

    I really like this, you most definately should post more. You could easily take the small fragments you have and edit them in to some form of a story. I ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Night Bird - Chapter 1

    I personally really like it! It's really mysterious so far, which is always good in a piece of writing. You've definately got me interested! I also love your character's name ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New and having difficulties getting started

    Hey People reading this! I'm Bri! Just wondering how to get started here. I'm new so someone to talk to'd be AmAzInG!!!!

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clarity in the Making Day 1

    Dear diary, 09/24/10 This is the first time I’ve written something like this, nobody writes diaries anymore. But they keep telling me it’ll help in the long run. They want ...

    Apr 6, 2010


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena