User avatar

xxKittyKatxx

  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Hurts---Then It Hurts More - Chapter 1

    Chapter One;; Im just going to jump into this, and you try to keep up, okay? Im in 7th grade, my name's Jamie, and I've been turned down my whole ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Funeral Tears

    Thanks! :)

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Daybreak

    I agree with Fight4whatsright, I think the last line could've been left out, and no one would really notice. Its very...warm, if thats a adjective for a poem. I dont ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Simple Memories

    I really like this, I really do. Because, the thing is, that anyone that reads this could relate to it, it being a parent they never met, a lost loved ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Funeral Tears

    The girl's body was unaturally still, and her mother stared at her popping a pill. A squell escaped her lips the sound quite shrill. Her daughter was gone. She had ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Night is Early Yet

    Hello! (: I like it, just at one point, I kinda hesitated. You know? I stopped and re-read the line, and it just... Do not deny, do not regret! The ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Changing

    Thanks for the criticism, Im not too I needed it. I know you mean well if it so much as makes me feel a little down, but thats what'll make ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Changing

    Changing... The winds whips at your hair, the leaves rustle through the air. Soon to be green , and soon to be seen. Animals awaken from slumber, and a trance ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Witches

    I think its quite cute! :elephant:

    Apr 1, 2010


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus