User avatar

xxKittyKatxx

  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams

    I enjoyed this a lot. (: I wish I had the time to do a full critique... :/ Keep writing. -KAT

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never let music die

    Oh my god. I really liked this. I relate to it, the imagery is great... Keep up the good work. -KAT

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Depression

    The rain is cool and just a drizzle, it almost feels nice on my skin. The clouds are looking a bit too dismal, standing outside my gloomy inn. My home, ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Originality.

    Thank you all so much, Im flattered, and its greatly appreciated that you guys took the time to read a poem by little me. (: This was just somthing I ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I couldn't think of a title for it.

    I enjoyed this poem. Its a bit too happy for my taste, but I enjoyed it anyways. (: It flowed nicely, and you rhymed almost perfectlly. I really hope you ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Yesterday I found a box

    Upon this shelf also sits nit knacks from my past. A crumpled note, a sweet love song, and an old faded photograph. This was one of the best poems I ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Children

    I really liked this. This poem doesnt lie, it points out the sad truth to the reader and I like that. It made me think of how it went from ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Originality.

    These days, the world lacks color. Originality is what we crave. Dont be like every other. Dont be the world's bland slave. Be who you want to be. Dont listen ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Castle Of Clouds

    Castle Of Clouds;; When I first met you, I wasnt so sure. You seemed like a little bit of a bore. That was before, of course, you promised me a ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lips to my pain

    Good work my elf! (: I like how it flows evenly. Its not like mine where I have a diffucult time rhyming and such. Its beautiful! Love always, Kat. =^..^=

    May 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death Is An Angel

    I won't lie to you none of it flowed and when that happens others don't know what you are tyring to make them see and that can throw them off ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Hole

    Well my focus wasnt literally a black hole, it was more of a metaphore. But thanks for the pointers, ideas, and ect. Its greatly appreciated. (:

    May 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death Is An Angel

    I liked this; it was quite sweet and contemplative. Only thing that annoyed me was that some of the rhymes are a bit awkward - angel/archangel, for example. Maybe that ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death Is An Angel

    They say death is a bucket of bones, working for the devil, living off loans. Who said death isnt an angel? Higher than the others, an archangel? Dark as black ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Hole

    The world has gone pitch black, happiness is what I lack. I need a hand to guide me, rather than to hide me. Im alone in a black hole. Yes ...

    May 23, 2010


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)