-
Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.
I've changed my mind again... For a girl...I think Charisma. And for a boy...probably Antiquity. I'm a bit weird.
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
You know what I hate the most? I really hate how everybody calls me emo all the time.
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Follow Pain-sama everywhere demanding a cloak. NO: A wanna-be shinobi
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
*censored* NO: A snake freak
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
We fight to connect our dreams. Please don't hate me for wanting to protect the one precious to me. I may be but a tool to him, but I will ...
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
I will impale somebody in the eye. NO: A broken shuriken
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: This Means War! (Game)
Tough pick...I'll go with Misaki. Shion Sonozaki (Higurashi- she's insane and tortures children) or Enma Ai (Hell Girl- carries people to hell, but only selected people, and she can't do ...
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Me: MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY! Hidan: KAKUZU! Me: *cuts off head* Moron... NO: Clay bomb
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Cuss out Shikamaru from where I'm buried in a pit as I get eaten by bugs. NO: Zetsu
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
I see humans as nothing more than petty creatures that can never understand one another...we learn through pain...perhaps no you will understand true pain...peace can only come through pain...this wor
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
*bites Shikamaru's leg for no reason* You can tell I've been staring at my avatar too long... NO: Deidara
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
*kills Madara Uchiha...and then Konoha* NO: Shukaku
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Oink! Oink! *runs* NO: Pain's animal path
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Shannaroo! *Punches something nearby, probably Naruto.* NO: Tsunade
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
TOBI IS A GOOD BOY! *in head: But Madara is a bad boy...* NO: Kakashi
Jun 23, 2012
