-
Re: What did you dream of today?
I dreamed that I was in a video game, as the character, and I was fighting mercenaries in Bolivia (?) Then, after I killed them, I tried to find a ...
Sep 23, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You are killed by a large, ax-wielding frost giant...
Sep 23, 2012 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Katrina?
Sep 23, 2012 -
Re: Vs.
Charlie the Unicorn wins again. Charlie the Unicorn vs. A regenerator from Resident Evil
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
So it was
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
constantly yell about
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Forehead
tflennbinhgrtye4rtnkioyty Yeah, fail...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
incredibly irritated by
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
unreasonable fool, man."
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: The second last person to post here wins
And now, I have granted yours. It was inevitable, dearest Fantasy-imoto.
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
That would be Dragging Dead Bodies in Blue Bags Up Really Long Hills by Escape the Fate. What mistake would you most like to fix?
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Would you rather...
I have actually accomplished the former yes, eat worms. Would you rather be cannibalistic or feast on nothing but animal corpses containing flies and maggots?
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
5/10...interesting...though I don't particularly care for it.
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Because it does?
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Would you be afraid?
Aug 1, 2012
