User avatar

xxFleetingEternity

Meditation Space

  • Randomosity Re: What is the person above you like?

    You're mysterious and tend to live in your own fantasy world.

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Females: 105 Males: 42

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your Views on Homosexuality

    Personally, I believe that homosexuals should have the same rights as heterosexuals. (This is coming from a person who is, veraciously, asexual.) Any sort of honest relationship is based around ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??

    Sexy and I Know It. No doubt in my mind. I had a speech competition today, and I had to listen to 47 kids from my team sing it during ...

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Nicknames!

    Chibi-chan!! XD

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Interview the person below you!

    I the shower. What I like to do is write, and search up random Historical facts that most people wouldn't know. Have you ever walked in on people who were ...

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Interview the person below you!

    Why, indeed I did not. I'm quite lacking in self confidence... Do you prefer pepsi or coke, if either?

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Nicknames!

    The Only-one-left-named-Nicholas.

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Interview the person below you!

    I don't really...one friend has a thing for pop though, and practically forces me to listen to it. What is the best line from a book you can quote?

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Chicken, or the Egg?

    It's all probably a matter of opinion, and no true answer will really suffice. However, this is, in a matter of likelihood, one of the most difficult questions to ever ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Interview the person below you!

    Yeah, upon occasion. Have you ever searched up a random fear on the internet, such as hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia (which happens to be the fear of long words, ironically) for fun?

    Feb 7, 2012


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems