-
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
Again, with the errors... why must you have so many punctuational and grammatical imperfections? Do you know how annoying that is?
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You also die in the explosion caused by your boyfriend finding and blowing up Learner1.
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: Do your characters talk to you?
My characters talk to me constantly, and it becomes a tad annoying. Also, what is even crazier, is that I often believe that I am one of my characters.
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You're decorating the tree for christmas, but one of the strands comes undone. You reach down to re-pin it, and get shocked by one of the lights. You then proceed ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
Hn... so, I suppose you're saying that you've never gotten pissed off in your life, eh? I doubt that, rather veraciously.
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
I detest people who use the wrong senses of the words your/you're and two/to/too. You should have said, "You're too technical!" ...Asinine fool...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
How ignorant are you? If the world is over, you won't be able to do anything.
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
Until he died
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Your Movie Star Name
Bandit Kings Crown. (Huh, interesting...)
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: How does your sig make people feel?
Your sig makes me feel like I'm a pessimist. Which I am.
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
Someone Who Cares- Three Days Grace. If you were to die tomorrow, what would your last thought be?
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.
Iyamaz Arayla Amaranth if it's a girl. Sukate Indomerun if it's a boy. I like the name Alzora. 8/10. Torin's decent, 6/10. The others, I don't know.
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
A Little Piece of Heaven- Avenged Sevenfold (It is a love a way.)
Mar 4, 2012 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Dark hair, green eyes, on the tall side. Hm...
Mar 3, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
What is love?- Haddaway
Mar 3, 2012
