-
Re: The second last person to post here wins
Yes, yes indeed, Justagirl.
Mar 31, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
secrets it held
Mar 31, 2012 -
Re: What *should* you be doing?
Actually, I really don't have anything I should be doing... except packing, sleeping, writing, finishing my best friend's drawing, doing homework, yelling at my cat for being in a room ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: Type your username with your toes!
xxFleetkingEternity I was so close, bloody... that "k"
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: The second last person to post here wins
And now you are.
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Yeah... but I bet they're different songs now. Mine's Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin now.
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: What Are You Listening To?
You're insane. I'm listening to the TDG song I Hate Everything About You right now too. I just changed songs. It's my Youtube playlist...
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Seriously? What a coincidence.
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Whispers in the Dark by Skillet . I just finished listening to Thoughtless by KoRn , though, and that song is actually the inspiration for my novel Thoughtless, so I ...
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: The second last person to post here wins
Well, now you're winning, Pilot, so...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You were outside sitting beneath a tree, when a branch falls, hits you on the head and knocks you out. You wake up, in the middle of a thunderstorm. A ...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
You're too asinine to even come up with a viable insult.
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You get stranded on a deserted island with absolutely nothing, and one night while you're standing around making your SOS sign, a satellite falls from the sky and crushes you.
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
Hahaha! Thats good, Spaced-out fool. I cant help but laugh at that. XD Thanks, I try.
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
How can't you tell the gender of my avatar? Seriously? Spaced-out fool. (And now, I have made a pun off of your avatar.)
Mar 22, 2012
