-
Re: How does your sig make people feel?
Makes me feel very...contented. And evil.
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
5/10. I love Skillet and Thousand Foot Crutch, though, but Relient K just doesn't do it for me and I have NO IDEA who Goo Goo Dolls are. Thoughtless- KoRn ...
Apr 6, 2012 -
Re: last 5 minutes on earth
Stab the bloody hell out of as many people as I could.
Apr 6, 2012 -
Re: Hey!
Let's see...oh, lucky. A power drill and my Akatsuki cloak.
Apr 6, 2012 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Oh No You Didn't from Mercenaries 2.
Apr 6, 2012 -
Re: The Text Animal Thread
() () (x.x) (UU)o
Apr 6, 2012 -
Re: The Gender thread.
Anyone know about me?
Apr 6, 2012 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Thoughtless by KoRn (I think it was the same thing last time...O.o) and my parents arguing about health.
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Nicknames!
Pink Scarf
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Spend A Million Dollar
Oh, but of course.
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Nicknames!
Wink.
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
Thoughtless- KoRn
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Spend A Million Dollar
The fact that you would donate it to the hospital is a good thing but the thing were you said you would want to go to the hospital...? NUUUU!!!!! I ...
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Type your name with your tounge
I'm already sick, so why not? xxFleetkingErternity I did quite well. But it would've been much harder if I hadn't had Caps Lock for the capitals.
Apr 2, 2012
