-
Re: The 'Pound your keyboard' game (Not literally.)
dsewaavttwe Darkness surrounds everyone; we are all victim to the world's evils.
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: The 'Pound your keyboard' game (Not literally.)
So...like this? juihntbtf Jumpers unite in hopes never to be twisted freefallers. (That made no sense...and I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong.)
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: Awesome things
Explosions.
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?
NETFLIX- Instantly watch Limitless today!
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
Like a boss
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: What did you dream of today?
I dreamed that I killed everybody in my school, then kidnapped my best friend and ran off to live in the forest with her. But because she's obsessive about fashion, ...
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: This song/music makes me feel game.
This song is just amazing, and I adore Of Mice and Men.
Apr 16, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
I hate life. (Stating the obvious for me, not much of a rant, I've just had a *(&($#$%^&*(_)*%^^&* day again.)
Apr 16, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
Hei, I'm sorry about that person dying. Especially if they were close. I spent four hours on a science project with two teammates hurling insults at each other, leaving me ...
Apr 10, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
The purpose is My Apocalypse- Escape the Fate Why do we suffer so?
Apr 8, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
And thank God nobody here knows me in real life.
Apr 8, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
It annoys me that people think I'm some sort of stuck-up bratty emo just because I wear all black, scowl all the time, and am quiet. That doesn't mean I'm ...
Apr 8, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
I believe it smells like Poison-Groove Coverage What do you think it is?
Apr 8, 2012 -
Re: The Graveyard.
Twilight: 31 (-1) Harry Potter: 59 Miley Cyrus: 47 Hunger Games: 62 Vampire Diaries: 46 YWS: 60 Pretty Little Liars: 39 X-Men: 51 Books: 54 Pigs: 51 Music: 61 Facebook: ...
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: Nicknames!
Smile, because you constantly try to make me smile, and your avatar is smiling.
Apr 7, 2012
