User avatar

xxFleetingEternity

Meditation Space

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    Just some intuition. You seem like the type of person to, from what I've read of your posts.

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Tinge shook her head again as the other girl darted away, back to her seat. Trav was a very strange person...perhaps that was why they got along so well.

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Tinge saw her friend frown. "Hn..." She waited, before finally shaking her head and extending a hand. 'God, I'm such a pushover,' the brunette thought to herself.

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Nicknames!

    Chibi-chan!! XD

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Scheming Tiger

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Interview the person below you!

    I the shower. What I like to do is write, and search up random Historical facts that most people wouldn't know. Have you ever walked in on people who were ...

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Tinge gasped from shock as she was suddenly pulled into a tight hug. She sprang backwards slightly, causing her and the hug-assailant to fall to the floor. As she looked ...

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me: The Supposed-Psychopath and History Nerd

    Well, well. I'm xxFleetingEternity. Call me whatever you'd like, within reasonable limits. I'm a writer (and a crazy one, at that), who is adored by many, but hated by most. ...

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For singing in the shower.

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Ninja.

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Interview the person below you!

    Why, indeed I did not. I'm quite lacking in self confidence... Do you prefer pepsi or coke, if either?

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "So, come here often?" Tinge shook her head, before trailing one of her fingers around the glass that had just been placed in front of her. Couldn't Maggie see that ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Tinge jumped at the presence of another person, who smiled and extended her hand. She was nervous all of a sudden, and took the hand to shake, blurting out a ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Welcome to my world. Now leave.

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    Life sucks miserably. So therefore There is no poem to write. This is actually A blank page Full of words That don't exist... So off with your head! Because if ...

    Feb 9, 2012


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe