User avatar

xxFleetingEternity

Meditation Space

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For being colourful.

    Feb 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you're so tall that society views you as a freak show and locks you up for research. I wish that my crush would kiss me.

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your Views on Homosexuality

    Personally, I believe that homosexuals should have the same rights as heterosexuals. (This is coming from a person who is, veraciously, asexual.) Any sort of honest relationship is based around ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Dude With The Hair

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then you realize you bought it for the wrong platform, and when you go back to get another, they're sold out. I wish my parents would let me ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Definitely. TUBM is an anime freak.

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Yeah, sure, whatever," Tinge replied as Toby got up to leave. He walked over to a person sitting at the table near theirs. "So, anyway, Maggie, what-" Tinge started, only ...

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    4/10...though everytime I look at it, I think of the song "Bounce" by SOAD randomly...

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Because it's a world where nobody judges me.

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    6/10. I had to zoom in to completely tell what it was...but it's decent. And six is high praise from someone like me.

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??

    Sexy and I Know It. No doubt in my mind. I had a speech competition today, and I had to listen to 47 kids from my team sing it during ...

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because you have a better avatar than I do.

    Feb 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "What was that?" Somebody murmured. Tinge shot a glance at the section, but there was nobody there anymore. "Hn? I was just-" A blur suddenly shot back over to the ...

    Feb 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Tinge simply nodded her head. "Yeah, I could tell."

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Cutesy-Avatar

    Feb 10, 2012


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe