-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Suicide.
Mar 4, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because there's...there's...there's a link in your signature!!
Mar 4, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
A Little Piece of Heaven- Avenged Sevenfold (It is a love a way.)
Mar 4, 2012 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Dark hair, green eyes, on the tall side. Hm...
Mar 3, 2012 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For laughing at themselves when they do something horribly asinine.
Mar 3, 2012 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
...sunglasses. Hm. 6/10.
Mar 3, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
What is love?- Haddaway
Mar 3, 2012 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Nope, brownish-black. TUBM is double jointed in the hands, like I am.
Mar 3, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
4/10- Nice concept, but I've been unhappy almost my whole life.
Mar 3, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
4/10 it's obviously true, but...
Feb 29, 2012 -
Re: What is the person above you like?
You're mysterious and tend to live in your own fantasy world.
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Girls vs. Boys
Females: 105 Males: 42
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
First one: 9/10. Amazing. Second: I don't really get I have to say 2/10.
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned because your avatar blinked, and it looks happy.
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Red Line
Feb 16, 2012
