-
Re: Three Word Story
Until he died
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Your Movie Star Name
Bandit Kings Crown. (Huh, interesting...)
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: How does your sig make people feel?
Your sig makes me feel like I'm a pessimist. Which I am.
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
Someone Who Cares- Three Days Grace. If you were to die tomorrow, what would your last thought be?
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but you end up playing alone for the rest of your life. I wish that I was allowed to set off cherry bombs on the football field. (Think that's ...
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Believable.
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
Temari is amazing. 9/10
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.
Iyamaz Arayla Amaranth if it's a girl. Sukate Indomerun if it's a boy. I like the name Alzora. 8/10. Torin's decent, 6/10. The others, I don't know.
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: The Tavern
Tinge sauntered over to the counter Trav was sitting against, her head propped on her arms, a line of drool sliding from her mouth to her elbow. It was obvious ...
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for having a signature written in all caps.
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Fangs.
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Um...I don't know you too well? TUBM has not read anything I've posted.
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because you have a glowing butterfly on your avatar, and lights should not exist with darkness.
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
Just quoting from that book, and I'm biased to all vampire books except Dracula. 3/10
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why can't I stop checking my email?
Mar 4, 2012
