-
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
How can't you tell the gender of my avatar? Seriously? Spaced-out fool. (And now, I have made a pun off of your avatar.)
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because you aren't hilarious to me.
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Computer.
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
Is that that one Phineas and Ferb song, Japanese? 7/10!
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
Again, with the errors... why must you have so many punctuational and grammatical imperfections? Do you know how annoying that is?
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
4/10. Would have been five, but there was a capitalization error.
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You also die in the explosion caused by your boyfriend finding and blowing up Learner1.
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Dementor
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because your avatar is either saying 'lol' or looks like it's saying 'lol'.
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: Do your characters talk to you?
My characters talk to me constantly, and it becomes a tad annoying. Also, what is even crazier, is that I often believe that I am one of my characters.
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You're decorating the tree for christmas, but one of the strands comes undone. You reach down to re-pin it, and get shocked by one of the lights. You then proceed ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Tractor.
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
Hn... so, I suppose you're saying that you've never gotten pissed off in your life, eh? I doubt that, rather veraciously.
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
I detest people who use the wrong senses of the words your/you're and two/to/too. You should have said, "You're too technical!" ...Asinine fool...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
How ignorant are you? If the world is over, you won't be able to do anything.
Mar 18, 2012
