-
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You were outside sitting beneath a tree, when a branch falls, hits you on the head and knocks you out. You wake up, in the middle of a thunderstorm. A ...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Spam.
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Packages.
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Slaughter.
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Hay.
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Jail...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10. The last one sounds like something my friend would say. The first one is generally amusing.
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
You're too asinine to even come up with a viable insult.
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Dunno, why would they even think about it?
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You get stranded on a deserted island with absolutely nothing, and one night while you're standing around making your SOS sign, a satellite falls from the sky and crushes you.
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because you have a rainbow signature, and that seems unnatural.
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Riches
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
Hahaha! Thats good, Spaced-out fool. I cant help but laugh at that. XD Thanks, I try.
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Not in the slightest. Black is it. TUBM has a friend who annoys them constantly.
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why would anyone even care?
Mar 22, 2012
