-
Re: What *should* you be doing?
Actually, I really don't have anything I should be doing... except packing, sleeping, writing, finishing my best friend's drawing, doing homework, yelling at my cat for being in a room ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Tavern
Tinge gives TKP a quick glance. "Free drinks? When can I come over?"
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: Type your username with your toes!
xxFleetkingEternity I was so close, bloody... that "k"
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: The second last person to post here wins
And now you are.
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Yeah... but I bet they're different songs now. Mine's Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin now.
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: What Are You Listening To?
You're insane. I'm listening to the TDG song I Hate Everything About You right now too. I just changed songs. It's my Youtube playlist...
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Seriously? What a coincidence.
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because the avatar has been changed and therefore, no longer looks like James Bond.
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Malware.
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Whispers in the Dark by Skillet . I just finished listening to Thoughtless by KoRn , though, and that song is actually the inspiration for my novel Thoughtless, so I ...
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: The second last person to post here wins
Well, now you're winning, Pilot, so...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Pen
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Graphite.
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Internet.
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: Young young writer's reviews here ---> XD
Would you mind reviewing either this: this: or this?: Thanks for any of the three that you review.
Mar 23, 2012
