-
Re: What did you dream of today?
I dreamed that I killed everybody in my school, then kidnapped my best friend and ran off to live in the forest with her. But because she's obsessive about fashion, ...
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
6/10. Props for anime avatars, but yours isn't really my taste.
Jun 11, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Is infinity equivalent to eternity?
Jun 11, 2012 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Nope! Just got on break! TUBM is listening to music as they are reading this.
Jun 11, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Spleen.
Jun 11, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
What exactly do you mean by 'infinite loop'?
Jun 11, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because I say so SECOND.
Apr 27, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Or is there only a teacher who will consider you looney no matter what?
Apr 27, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because everyone has that problem on occasion.
Apr 27, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because I have no idea what half of what you just said means.
Apr 27, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Which teacher would know?
Apr 27, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for not capitalizing "I" in your signature.
Apr 27, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
No longer winning, are you?
Apr 16, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
No idea what it means... 2/10. But only because you have a link there too.
Apr 16, 2012 -
Re: This song/music makes me feel game.
This song is just amazing, and I adore Of Mice and Men.
Apr 16, 2012
