-
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
I will destroy your soul.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Indeed, fool.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
I think I am crying blood...from the ecstacy of victory.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
I will crush you, Drakn.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Death sounds rather nice today.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
...........
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
...keep trying to win, and I will have your blood.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Awesome things
Blood.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
4/10. I detest those types of movies...but at least you picked one of the better lines.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
I think you post awesome stuff in the forums.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You wrote a poem that inspired somebody to go on a murderous rampage and their mother was so upset at what your writing did that she came to your house ...
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
I need to rant again. Sorry, Hei. I hate these crazy dreams I've been having where I always end up killing somebody or myself. Every night. I can't sleep. The ...
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Current Events.
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: The 'Pound your keyboard' game (Not literally.)
dsewaavttwe Darkness surrounds everyone; we are all victim to the world's evils.
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
I'm going to rate each one separately, if you don't mind. The Commander- 7/10 The Librarian- 8/10 The Cleric- 6/10 The Emporer- 8/10 Overall: 8/10 Brilliance. The second and last ...
Jun 14, 2012
