-
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Hn...fine...for now...
Jun 16, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
You try to take my victory, and I will kill you immediately.
Jun 16, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why does nobody know what?
Jun 16, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
War
Jun 16, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Blood.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Despair.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Indeed it is, Zohali. This requires a blood payment for wasting our time with this thread.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Last Person to Post Here Wins! [2]
Sure. By the way, drop by my profile sometime. I have a feeling we would get along.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Last Person to Post Here Wins! [2]
Looks like we're done... I don't believe it is possible to win.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Last Person to Post Here Wins! [2]
Shattering...the boredom here is now making me crack.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
You know what? This is pointless. I will not waste my time with those who do not pose a threat to me.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
None whatsoever.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
And I don't know...this is crazy.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
The rivers will run red with your life's blood.
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
*cracks knuckles* Die.
Jun 15, 2012
