-
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
8/10 for Sesshomaru and Rin. (at least, I'm pretty sure that's who it is.)
Jun 19, 2012 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
The noise of the construction being done on my house and a song about blood.
Jun 19, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Chromosomes
Jun 19, 2012 -
Re: trial and error/screaming/hyper/anything-you-want- it-to-be
Eenie meanie meenie my, I punched my mother in the eye. What color was the blood...?
Jun 18, 2012 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Twisted Transistor by KoRn.
Jun 18, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
What are we all supposed to know?
Jun 18, 2012 -
Re: trial and error/screaming/hyper/anything-you-want- it-to-be
I have something disturbing running through my head right now.... Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow...but the blood was red, and the organs were I ...
Jun 18, 2012 -
Re: trial and error/screaming/hyper/anything-you-want- it-to-be
Want to be my vice? I will make weapons from their bones, use their skin for clothing, and bathe in their blood.
Jun 17, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why would somebody have something against Nessie?
Jun 17, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
7/10. Kickass.
Jun 17, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
...............
Jun 17, 2012 -
Re: trial and error/screaming/hyper/anything-you-want- it-to-be
Hn...
Jun 17, 2012 -
Re: trial and error/screaming/hyper/anything-you-want- it-to-be
I prefer to...dissect...and torture...things... And one day, when everything is perfect, everyone who I needed vengeance on will be dead, and I will feast on their blood and entertain myself ...
Jun 17, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Guns.
Jun 17, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
I'd rather not. Mention it again, and you'll get decimated.
Jun 17, 2012
