-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Kill.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
What happens if you do?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Peace.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Pain's Naraka path pulls your tongue out of your throat with his King of Hell. (Painful...)
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for your avatar having extreme puppy dog eyes.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Hugging me= you getting a ripped off head.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
5/10.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Or you just need a pucnh in the face...wait, guess you got it.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You took a Raikiri in the heart.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
....I hate laughter.
Jun 21, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for being as ruthless as I am.
Jun 21, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Torture.
Jun 21, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
(...heh...Alright, take this:) You pissed off the wrong person, and eventually are subject to 72 hours of unimaginable pain, which ultimately kills you.
Jun 21, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
....I shouldn't say it.....
Jun 19, 2012 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
You have a very unique username.
Jun 19, 2012
